Friday, September 3, 2010

I won "Name that Castle."

The sweet and lovely Cynnie of Galerie 46 not only showed us some beautiful pictures yesterday, but had a little contest!  As luck would have it, I was the first one to correctly "name that castle."  If you have not visited Galerie 46, take a peek over there.  Cynnie has some fabulous art on her blog and shares some awesome pictures also!  I will share my "goodie" package with all of you as soon as it arrives.

Since I started blogging only a few months ago, I cannot believe all the beautiful art and people out there!  How fun to blog hop!!

Thanks again Cynnie! 

7 comments:

Cynthia Schelzig,,,Cynnie said...

Oh Terry ,,,you are most welcome...it pays to know your castles doesn´t it!! Will be sending your little "goodie" packet off to you soon........

Unknown said...

Congrats Terry! Enjoy your goodies and have a great weekend!
~Ira

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Oh Terry, that's just wonderful!
Congratulations and have a great weekend.
Hugs,
Marie

CuddlyBunny said...

CONGRATULATIONS!

Try to get some relaxing in while you're waiting by the mailbox. :)

Lynn Stevens said...

Oh you beat me to it! That was my guess too, Congrats and enjoy your goodies!
hugs Lynn

Nancy said...

Congratulations Terry!
Have A Wonderful Weekend!
Nancy :)

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Congrats you lucky ducky!

Blog Archive